Monday, October 8, 2007

Tiny turtle

I'm posting this mainly as a test of blogging via email from my phone. That's my excuse for the bad quality of the picture anyway! :)

Last Thursday evening I was leaving the office late and I spotted this little guy (or gal, as far as I know) hanging out on the sidewalk. At first I thought it was a lizard hiding under a leaf but upon closer inspection I saw that it was a turtle with a long tail. I haven't seen any around here except in the water. There is a wooded area next to my office building so we are occasionally visited by all sorts of little creatures.

Those are my keys next to the turtle for a size reference. Sticking to the theme of our blog, at the upper left you can see the USB drive containing scanned copies of all of our adoption paperwork which I carry all the time. This has proven to be valuable any time I have needed to look at one of them when away from home.

-G

No comments: